Friday 21 May 2010

Dr Who Live

I have got my tickets to see Dr Who live in Cardiff. How nerdy! I know the photo isn't the most up to date one but I couldn't find one with the new doctor and companion. The show doesn't feature the actors but my son desperately wants to go so we are now a step closer. The really sad thing about this is that the week before my other son wants to go to the Fanderson Convention in Bristol for fans of Gerry Anderson. Of course, I will have to take him! Good times.

4 comments:

  1. Jealous! here in the US - not too much Dr. Who stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this Dr Who live thing. How strange :) I do like a bit of the Doctor. Matt Smith is quite scrummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, he is quite zany isn't he. The Dr Who live is on at various places around the country but Cardiff is nearest to us I think. The tickets went on sale at 9.00 am this morning so I was poised by the computer from ten to nine onwards. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we went to Manchester last time the exhibition toured, now the childen want to go again. still undecided about the new Dr personally, David Tennant is a hard act to follow. x

    ReplyDelete