Friday 28 May 2010

Chelsea 2010 Part 2

The Fir Tree Garden

Here are the last photos of Chelsea. I am sorry I can't remember the names of all of the gardens so I will just post what I remember.

The Australian Garden
(because it was so hot, this one looked really inviting)

View from the top deck of the double decker bus
in Battersea Park
(My sons had never been on a double decker bus before)




The l'Occitaine garden

The Daily Telegraph garden (I think)



My son getting Carol Klein's autograph.
She is perfectly lovely and she remembered him from last year.
He is the one with the Hawaii shirt on.

The l'Occitaine Garden again

I think this is Tom Stuart-Smith's garden


As you can see, it is not a comprehensive walk through of Chelsea but I took photos of gardens or parts of gardens that interested me. I hope you enjoy them.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the garden pictures. I LOVE gardens!! I wish I could come over and see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your earlier post. You have a lovely blog and I enjoyed seeing these pictures of the gardens you visited. I will have to look at your knitting now...:)
    NeenerKnits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! All the gardens are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful - I especially love the l'Occitaine garden. Thanks for sharing your photographs!

    ReplyDelete