Monday 18 April 2011

Swell Swap

Do you remember this yarn from this post?  I love the colour of this yarn but disliked the texture of it.  When I posted about it Vivianne of Kismet's Companion offered to give the yarn a good home.  I was so pleased that someone else could use it.


Look what came back in the post!  Some handmade soap.


I have a house full of boys here with an occasional visit from my daughter.  We tend to use just normal soap.  I am so excited about this handmade soap.  Thank you so much Vivianne.

The original post was written as part of the 2nd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week.  A big thank you to Eskimimi for organizing it and for all of her hard work.

7 comments:

  1. I love the names! I'm sure they smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hand made soap.... so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to LOVE that soap. I got two bars too, and their scent is just, oh, wonderful. Especially the Caramel Kiss, which I see you got too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! It was fun to read both of your blogs and see both sides of this swap (and the pleased recipients).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you like them :-) But - USE them ! they are not for scenting drawers with, OK ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't think of a more deserving and hard-working recipient of such beautiful soaps! Enjoy them -

    ReplyDelete